Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lonely

Currently, my living situation is a bit interesting.  I'm about an hour and fifteen minutes away from my home, living in a different city for about two months while I work on a production.

I have never really been away from everyone I've ever known before and I absolutely hate it.  Being alone is one of my biggest fears and here I am, alone for two whole months.  At times it could be a lot worse but at times I can barely stand it.

I miss my family, I miss my friends, and most of all, I miss my boyfriend.  He's only three hours away but it might as well be the moon with how busy we both are.  God, I fucking hate it.  Today's a particularly bad day, as you might have gathered.  When the show is going well I can sorta lose myself in it, but the last few days have been particularly frustrating (tech generally is fairly stressful) and so living in this city with people I don't know is basically unbearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment