Thursday, December 22, 2011

Some Things I've Learned


  • I hate -absolutely HATE- the butterfly nervous people I get before asking someone out.  I have never liked it.  I have plenty of friends who enjoy it sorta, but it makes me feel sick and the anticipation kills me.
  • When you're dating two people, weird complications pop up that you wouldn't expect.  Who do you sit next to in the car if one of you is driving? Who do you sit next to in the car when a friend is driving? You could all sit in the back but then the poor driver gets nervous.
  • I dislike the idea of being judged more than actually being judged
  • My mom still has a lot of influence over my life.  She mentioned being nervous about me liking a girl because of other people's reactions once and now I just can't forget.
  • I really (still) don't like being the absolute center of attention.  It makes me nervous.
  • I can split my attention less well than I thought I could.
  • I feel compelled to tell everyone around me about the changes in my life, even though it is nervous-making, because if I feel like I'm lying if I don't tell them.
  • I am more prone to panic attacks than I've ever realized.  Hopefully they'll settle down soon.
  • It really bothers me to say that I'm bisexual to people as a simplification for my sexuality, because I really am not bisexual.
  • I have the best friends and family I could really ask for.  They've been really accepting and have made this transition a lot easier for me.
  • I have a moirail (spoilers for Homestuck, examine at your own peril (you may become addicted))
  • I am really, really happy right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment