Friday, December 30, 2011

I. Am. So. Tired.

I'm not even sure how much caffeine I've had in the last five (including today) days.  I'm sorry for any horrible grammar/spelling/etc errors I've made while blogging.  I managed to spend $25 on coffee in four days.

Starting on Boxing Day, the fewest amount of hours I've worked per day has been nine.  I worked ten on Monday, nine on Tuesday, twelve on Wednesday, and eleven yesterday.  I think today I'm working ten.  We're in the space doing intensive spacing and with high schoolers, and that's not easy.

On top of my work schedule, it's the last week that most my closest friends (not to mention Boyfriend) are in town because of college's Christmas break and I'm trying really hard to hang out with them as much as possible.  I have slept a total of twenty hours in five days and only been home for maybe...twelve (?) of those.

Tomorrow I have Christmas with my friends (which has been my favorite tradition for five years now) and while I have all my gifts sewn, I realized I haven't even wrapped them because I've been home so rarely.

So...I have really lost track of this post.  I have no idea what my point was.  I was spinning around in circles at Will's house yesterday because I was so high from lack of sleep.  Basically, I'm fucking exhausted.  I'm going to go home and sleep tonight so I can actually be awake for second Christmas tomorrow.  Next week however, I have so much time to sleep and hang out.  Timing was just about the worst ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment